Would you reach your destination in a foreign city without a road map? Unless it was a huge fluke most likely not hey! Reaching your Health and fi...
You are responsible for your own happiness!...….
I'm sure you have heard this quote before, right!
Read that again!
There is nothing more true, and if I was to give any advice to any one the first would be this!
Choose to be happy, Strive to stay positive, wake up in the morning with a positive outlook on the new day ahead, anything amazing can happen in one day, you just have to give it the best chance by adapting your mood to "good vibes only mode" and letting all of the positive vibes come your way!
1.Appreciate what you DO have, a physical body for moving, a working mind for creating, love to be giving.
2. Be kind to everyone you meet, positive energy flows from one person to another, and vice versa, try not to let your problems ruin somebody else's day or experience, unless, of course they are trying to help you, be kind to strangers even if you are having a bad day will actually make you feel better!
3.Be better not Bitter! when someone is getting on your nerves, or bringing you down, the best way to change your energy is just be better, not better than anyone else, but better than yourself! Use negative energy and burn it to fuel your positive vibe bus to happy town!
4. Focus on your goals baby girl! No one is going to help you but yourself, and until you accept that you might be always looking for external factors to complete you, the next job, the next relationship or the next destination, when you have goals to achieve, you'll have no time to be sad!
5. Make time for your self and your over all health and fitness!! Fitness is not about vanity, It really will change your life if you make it a top priority, have you ever met a super sad fit person? Didn't think so! Its the first step to self care and having higher self confidence, your goals don't have to be aesthetic at all, if you focus on getting fitter and staying consistent with your goals you'll be surprised at how your body will change. You might just want to do it to impress your self and you should! do it for you!!
6.Remember that you are loved! If you have a loving family, a great bunch of friends, or just one genuine friend who always has your back, you are luckier than some, If you ever feel sad or down, just call them, its that easy!
7. Write down some goals and execute them, Its 100% easier to be happy and positive when you are working towards a goal, it doesn't have to be huge, something achievable, it could be fitness related, business related or education related, jut put that pen to paper and go for it!
8.Don't take things personally, and stop over thinking, people are just people, you cant please everyone, nor make everyone happy, but you can definitely make your self happy, so do that instead of worrying about what others are thinking, life is too short to worry your self, and stress is bad for your health!
9. Sleep, eat regular meals, eat well, and keep your living space tidy, eliminate clutter, make your bed, prepare your self for each day, live by the hour and make the most of your time here on earth.
10.Do what you love, follow your dreams and never hold back for anyone, eat pizza without guilt, drink wine on occasions, take a break if you need it, but never stop working on your self!
Choose to be happy, always!
Meal prepping! Its not only for body builders and Instagram models! although you should not rely on living out of containers for the rest of your l...